Qr Codes for Students
Step 1: Create QR Codes with a QR Code Generator
QR Droid: qrdroid.com/generagte
Azon Media azonmedia.com/qrcode-generator
and many, many more!
Step 2: Download a QR Code reader/ Apps
www.beetagg.com/en/supported-phones (blackberry and windows phone)
Now I can make and read QR codes: now what???
* Create quick and simple audio http://qrvoice.net/
* Create a Dropbox account: www.dropbox.com
for websites, or book extentions
Put them on bookmarks to share info on various topics:
*Link them to book trailers
* Put them on books to share student reports:
* Send letters to authors with the students reading their letter:
* Create Scavenger Hunt using google docs or one of the following:
( This is good because they don't need internet!)
Enter your questions on this site. (my example:http://www.classtools.net/QR/qr_generator.php?fold=31&fname=ajN6V&diff=0)
Create a second list for locations. (my example: http://www.classtools.net/QR/teacher.php?fold=15&fname=ZMMPd)
Merge the two together on MS Word to get both done.
Mr. B's 5th grade bio podcast links