Tournament of Readers
Practice is Every TUESDAY MORNING @ 8a.m. in November & December
Check Scores Here
Students in grades 3 & 4 can participate in the Tournament of Readers.
All students who read 8 books by September 10 can participate.
Once we know who our readers are, we can form teams.
Any student who reads 25 books from the list is automatically on the Franklin Battle Team
Tournament of Readers is a fun way to read books from the Battle of the Books list!
Things to know:
- Students get to form their own teams of 3-4 students.
- Students keep track of the books they read, and need to check with group members.
- Groups will meet before school in November and December
- Groups will have practice rounds and official rounds.
- The winning 2 teams will battle against a teacher team!