Tournament of Readers
Check Scores Here
Students in grades 3 & 4 can participate in the Tournament of Readers.
All students who read 8 books by September 10 can participate.
Once we know who our readers are, we can form teams.
Tournament of Readers is a fun way to read books from the Battle of the Books list!
Things to know:
- Students get to form their own teams of 3-4 students.
- Students keep track of the books they read, and need to check with group members.
- Groups will meet before school in October or November ( schedules will come out around that time)
- Groups will have practice rounds and official rounds.
- The top 8 teams will move forward to round 2.
- The top 4 teams will move forward to round 3
- Round 3 will determine the top two teams that will move forward to compete against the other schools. ( In January/February after school at the Park Ridge Library
- The winning 2 teams will battle against a teacher team!