Tournament of Readers
We have Winning Teams!
First Place-4-7: Robbie, Enzo, Gavin, Chase
Second Place-4-1: Sophia Adriana, Ayesha, Kaelyn
Students who have read 20 books or more who will be joining our battle team:
Henry, Ella R., Bojana, Emerson, Kacper, Liv, Annabelle, Lucy, Cayla
The top 2 winning teams will battle the two teacher teams on Friday, February 15th!
Tournament of Readers is a fun way to read books from the Battle of the Books list!
Things to know:
- Students get to form their own teams of 3-4 students.
- Students keep track of the books they read, and need to check with group members.
- Groups will meet before school in October or November ( schedules will come out around that time)
- Groups will have practice rounds and official rounds.
- The top 8 teams will move forward to round 2.
- The top 4 teams will move forward to round 3
- Round 3 will determine the top two teams that will move forward to compete against the other schools. ( In January/February after school at the Park Ridge Library
- The winning 2 teams will battle against a teacher team!